Technical Service Engineer (Mechanical)
Birdhill, Co. Tipperary
Job posted: 10 Feb 2023
Envetec is an exciting Clean Technology focussed start-up. Using our innovative, low energy, non-thermal technology we aim to help businesses meet their sustainability goals. We have ambitious 2023 growth plans and now require a proactive, solution-focussed Technical Service Engineer to join the team and support the initial start-up Manufacturing build of our technology. The successful candidate will be joining a team alongside renowned industry leaders in a young, fast growing Clean Tech Company.
Based at the Envetec facility in Birdhill, Co. Tipperary, this new fulltime permanent role will involve:
Supporting the Envetec start-up Operations & Engineering team through the provision of strong design & technical Engineering support to our growing customer base across Ireland and the UK.
- Service and maintain remotely or onsite, systems installed and supported by the business.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Repair, modify and test electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment associated with our product offering.
- Controlling and coordinating, with the Engineering Team, the daily workload to ensure maximum efficiency and utilisation while maintaining successful SLA % and customer satisfaction levels.
- Produce timely and accurate service-related reports.
- Ensure all service support calls are attended to promptly and within set Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Ensure all company equipment is properly maintained and in good working order at all times throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure full compliance with all Safety, Health and Environmental guidelines.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Trade qualification essential with level 7 in Engineering a distinct advantage.
- 3 – 5 years Mechanical design and/or machine build experience.
- Previous Installation and Qualification of machinery and equipment in customer sites.
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems fault finding and repair
- Continuous improvement mind-set
If you are a team player and are excited by a career with a dynamic growth orientated Company, this role might be ideal for you. Career growth is a core foundation to our business and is open to all our employees who are willing to take on responsibility and demonstrate initiative. Check out our Company website www.envetec.com or our LinkedIn Company Page for more details.
Email your up-to-date CV, together with a covering letter outlining why you feel this is the right next move for your career to: firstname.lastname@example.org