Birdhill, Co. Tipperary
Job posted: 10 Feb 2023
Envetec is an exciting clean technology focussed start-up. Using our innovative, low energy, non-thermal technology we aim to help businesses meet their sustainability goals. We have ambitious 2023 growth plans and now require a proactive, solution-focussed Quality Engineer to join the team and support the initial start-up manufacturing build of our technology. The successful candidate will be joining a team alongside renowned industry leaders in a young, fast growing clean tech company.
Based at the Envetec facility in Ballina, Co. Tipperary, this new fulltime permanent role will involve:
Implementing, monitoring and continuously improving our quality, regulatory & compliance processes for our outsourced manufacturing solution, product performance, in-house product development and aftermarket services.
- Support development, implementation, and continuous improvement of an efficient, workflow based and fully compliant quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Planning, implementation, and co-ordination of quality assurance to include quality specifications, processes, training, CAPA, validation & verification procedure documentation, and material safety specifications.
- Support implementing management metrics and processes for outsourced manufacturing, in-house activities, and after-market service.
- Support our external manufacturing partner in ensuring product quality delivered meets defined specification.
- Coordinate and support execution of supplier assessment, selection, and qualification activities.
- Support internal and external audit activities.
- Contribute to Design Verification and Validation Strategies with functional partners (R&D, Manufacturing and Regulatory Affairs) to assure an efficient regulatory submission approval path.
- Contribute to the development of test methods for product evaluation, verification, and validation.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- College Degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or similar Engineering discipline
- Lean Six Sigma certification, ideally to blackbelt standard
- Knowledge in mechanical component manufacturing processes and associated materials.
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality Engineering, Quality Assurance, or a related role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Continuous improvement mind-set
If you are a team player and are excited by a career with a dynamic growth orientated company, this role might be ideal for you. Career growth is a core foundation of our business and is open to all our employees who are willing to take on responsibility and demonstrate initiative. Check out our company website www.envetec.com or our LinkedIn company page for more details.
Email your up-to-date CV, together with a covering letter outlining why you feel this is the right next move for your career to: email@example.com