Field Service Technician (Mechanical)
Ballina, Co. Tipperary
Job posted: 05 May 2022
Envetec is an exciting Clean Technology focussed start-up. Using our innovative, low energy, non-thermal technology we aim to help businesses meet their sustainability goals. We have ambitious 2022 growth plans and now require proactive, hands-on Technicians to join the team and support the international roll-out of our technology solution. The successful candidates will be joining a team alongside renowned industry leaders in a young, fast growing Clean Tech Company.
Based at the Envetec facility in Ballina, Co. Tipperary, these new fulltime permanent roles involve:
Supporting the Envetec start-up Operations & Engineering team through the provision of strong design & technical Engineering to facilitate our growing customer base across Ireland and the UK with our first of its kind technology.
- Service and maintain remotely or onsite, systems installed and supported by the business.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Repair, modify and test electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment associated with our product offering.
- Controlling and coordinating, with the Technical Services Manager, the daily workload to ensure maximum efficiency and utilisation while maintaining successful SLA % and customer satisfaction levels.
- Produce timely and accurate service-related reports.
- Ensure all service support calls are attended to promptly and within set Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Ensure all company equipment is properly maintained and in good working order at all times throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure full compliance with all Safety, Health and Environmental guidelines.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Trade qualification essential with level 7 in Engineering a distinct advantage.
- 3 – 5 years Mechanical design and/or machine build experience.
- Solid knowledge of 3D CAD software.
- Previous Installation and Qualification of machinery and equipment in customer sites.
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
- Ability to voltage test AC/DC single and three phase supplies.
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Capable multi-tasker who can work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative
- Team Player
- Full clean driving licence.
- Strong customer service skills with ability to interact confidently and professionally with system end users/customers.
- Effective communicator.
If you are a team player and are excited by a career with a dynamic growth orientated company, these roles might be ideal for you. Career growth is a core foundation of our business and is open to all our employees who are willing to take on responsibility and demonstrate initiative. Check out our company website www.envetec.com or our LinkedIn company page for more details.
Apply with your up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter outlining why you feel this role is suitable for you to.